The Rochester Youth Athletic Association is pleased to announce that the annual scholarship application is now open!
Up to TWO $1,000 scholarships will be available to graduating high school seniors who are in the Rochester 3A Community Unit School District.
- Be current high school seniors who plan to enroll full-time in an accredited two-year or four-year college or university in the United States for the entire 2023-2024 academic year. Recipients will be required to show proof of enrollment.
- Demonstrate outstanding character and ambition as evidenced by outstanding achievement in school, community or work-related activities.
- Present evidence of leadership and participation in school and/or community.
- You do not need to be an active or former RYAA participant to apply.
- Experience as well as academic record will be weighted equally in the selection process.
Please include the following in your submission:
- The following application (may be copied, printed, or reformatted as space is needed)
- A copy of your transcripts
- 1 letter of recommendation from school
- 1 letter of recommendation from the community
- Your one page statement
- Optional resume or list of achievements
Completed applications will be accepted thru Friday April 14.
Winners will be contacted by email by Friday, May 5, 2023.
Applications can be turned in to the Counselors in Student Services, submitted via email to [email protected], or mailed to:
PO Box 403
Rochester, IL 62563
Scholarship applications can be downloaded from the links below:
2023 Scholarship Application - PDF format
2023 Scholarship Application - Google Doc
Good Luck, Rochester Seniors!!